1. Answer as many questions as you can listed below
2. Email as much info about your project as possible
3. Email your Song(s)/tracks, stems etc.
4. Recording process takes place
5. I send back your song(s) (revisions take place if needed)
6. Invoice/payment via PayPal
7. Tracks are delivered via Dropbox or other)
General questions before each project starts.
(If unsure, please contact to discuss)
-Type of release (demo, album, indie, commercial…)
-Number of songs
-Tiles of song(s)
-Are there charts available?
-Sample rate? 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz (or other)
-Bit depth? 16, 24
-Operating system? (PC, Mac)
-Recording software? (Pro Tools, Cubase, Digital Performer…)
-File type you want drum tracks to be saved as? (Wave, Aiff, Mp3 …..other)
-Description of drum sound? (Be as detailed as you want, or give me free reign)
-Do you need percussion on your tracks?
To discuss further, we can work through: Email, Land line or Skype.
Please email me for my number and or Skype name.
Separated Individual DrumTracks
Each project calls for different setups, but the following is a typical setup. Your project may require a more or less elaborate setup. If you’re wanting me to record with a specific setup, please indicate before the project starts.
Look forward to working with you!!